Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brig Camp!

Today was the last day of Brig Camp! I'm so happy!Camp was only during the day but it was from 7:45 am to 4:00 pm except for today because we went home after the performance at 11:00 am! I was sore the first few days but not now. I am so going to sleep in! I am so tired of waking up at 6:15am to get ready to leave. We had to learn 6 HARD dances in three days. Today we performed and we did a horrible job. Nobody really seemed to care because the audience was only family and they knew we didn't have a lot of time to practice. We were laughing so hard during the first dance because we forgot all of the kicks and we made up our own moves. LOL! Oh well at least it's over :). Thanks for listening.

0 comments: