Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FIRST FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!!


Last night I went to my first football game as a brig. It was so much fun doing hand motions with the band and dancing in the field. I went down in my split for the first time ever. When I got home from the game I tried to split again and I could not do it (MAN!!). I really thought I had it. Other than that I had the best time ever!!! I will be sad when football season ends. Thanks for listening!! :)

3 comments:

murdef said...

it was most definitely awesome!!! im excited for the next one to!

Chadna said...

WHOA!! I don't think I could EVER do a split!! It's amazing how you what you can do when you have an audience. One time, I was practicing a song on stage for a performance and I could NEVER hit the high note and the night of the performance, I could hit it without even trying. It's the adrenaline. :) I'm proud of you Lauren. You're awesome!!

Love you,
Ashna

Jessica said...

that sounds so cool lauren! i can't believe that you did a split. you must have been mad when you couldn't do it at home! good job though!