Well I haven't updated in like 4-ever!! We have been so busy. First of all Adam was sick with the croup and after he recovered he broke out in hives and had a fever while Tamra was still recovering from the croup that she caught from him. My mom has also been decorating Tamra and Emma's new room. BABY EMMA IS DUE MONDAY!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to have a new baby sister! Also Jonathan, my cousin, is living with us now! Everything has been going on at our house!!!
School has been so much fun. I now actually enjoy math! I also just started going to brig practice again because of basketball season. We were put into groups and so now we have to make a dance by ourselves!! It is harder than it sounds I'll tell you that! Not even a little help from the grown ups! Thanks to that we fight amongst ourselves all the time!! I hope basketball season goes by quickly. Well that is about all that has been going on these past few weeks. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON!!
Posted by Lauren Harris at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment