Thursday, March 12, 2009

David Archuleta's Concert!!!!! :D






Last night we went to David Archuleta's Concert in Beaumont and we were only five feet away from him! It was so much fun! WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES! My throat was sore when i left because of my screaming but it was worth it (Yes Aunt Laurie, I did scream for you guys too). David was so nice at the concert! He apologized to us that didn't get to meet him and stuff. We didn't get to meet him personally or get his autograph (unlike MISS LUCKY JONAS BROTHERS FAN ROCKELL!!!!!haha). . . but he did wave and say hi to me when he went to his bus. I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!! He is so much cuter and shorter in person plus he sings a lot better than he did on TV. I have also realized it is vey hard to get a good picture of someone while they ar singing. He is amazing! I'm so going to his next next concert held in TX! GO TO THIS WEBSITE TO SEE ALL OF US BIG DAVID ACHULETA FANS IN OUR CUTE T-SHIRTS: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/local/

1 comments:

RockellyBelly said...

I know im lucky!! on the back of my shirt david wrote TO: ROCKELL
AWESOME CONVERSE! DAVID ARCHULETA
he was like ''rockell, is it converseses or converse?'' hes soooooo nice his band is too i got all their aughtographs