Today at swim team while we were warming up I spotted something on one of the ropes that cut of the deep end from the swimming lanes. IT WAS A BABY MOUSE!!! I screamed "IT'S A MOUSE! AHHHH!" (just so you know I hate mice!) but of course my love for animals kicked in and I felt sympathy for the poor thing and yelled "SAVE IT HURRY BEFORE IT DROWNS!". I got the lifeguards attention and she got a net. But she stood their and told us a story about another time there was a mouse in the pool. While she was talking the mouse jumped into the water and started to swim! My friends and I were yelling at her, telling her to save her story for later and to rescue the drowning rodent. She did as we said and scooped up the little clump of shivering wet fur. Poor Mickey (that's what I named him). She let him go in the grass and we screamed for joy. Some girl said "He just wanted to be on the swim team! Did you see his breast stroke. . . AMAZING!!". We laughed so hard and continued with the jokes later on. What a weird experience though!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment