Sunday, August 30, 2009

8th grade....

I have decided im not a big fan of the 8th grade. I guess it is nice to be able to pick on the 7th graders (just kidding) but I'm kind of ready to get out of junior high you know. Another thing I dont like is that I already have like two projects to do and algebra homework and many other assignments. I mean we havnt even been to school for 5 days yet. COME ON! Oh, and I am tired of worldly people. I miss only seeing my mormon buddies during the summer. I have a locker in the middle of some punk/goth kids at school and I hate it with a passion. I love seeing my friends though. Oh, and I love going to band and brigs. SO MUCH FUN!!! So what Im pretty much saying is I am ready for summer to come back. NOW! haha

0 comments: