Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Day of School!

It's summer!!!!!! I'm so excited! Today was the last day of school and we had some wacky things happen today. Some kids in my class brought there skateboards to school. My teacher, Mr. Watts let them skate with them in the classroom. He even gave us GUM (amazing)! After 30 minutes of amazement towards our teacher for being not so cruel one guy asked our teacher "Mr. Watts, can you ride a skateboard?". Our teacher, Mr. Watts took the boy's "precious" (as they say) skateboard (without saying a word), went out in the hall, and started to skate! HE WAS AWESOME. He did a few tricks while we cheered him on and he gave it back to the boy who was now standing there with his mouth wide open and his eyes the size of golf balls. Later during the day my friend and I were playing a peaceful card game until we heard a sound of ripping paper. Before I tell you what happened I just want to let you know that we decorated our hall to look like a tropical island. The walls were covered with colored paper right. Now you know were I'm coming from. Anyways, we heard the sound of ripping paper and ran out into the hall. About 50 students were ripping the paper off the walls! It was an enormous racket but we still joined in. We had the time of our life's destroying our hall. I love the last day of school!

0 comments: