Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stomach Bug

Today I have the stomach bug. I hate being sick. It is not fun. I have been taking naps all day feeling 1/100 better after each one! I do not recommend catching the stomach bug (not that you can help it). Here is a list of reasons why I hate the stomach bug (I know hate is a strong word so that's why I'm using it).

  1. You don't get to play with anyone
  2. You have continuous headaches
  3. You feel like your about to pass out every step you take
  4. You continually have to go to the bathroom :(
  5. You are always dizzy (with a headache or not)
  6. You don't feel like eating all day!
  7. Your stomach gurgles every time you move
  8. Your mouth seems to always be dry
  9. You feel like a dryed up grape (raisin) because you feel like you shrunk and you have no more liquid inside of you
  10. The stomach pain! Oh, the stomach pain!

But there are a few good things.

  1. Everyone is willing to serve you (well atleast they act like it)
  2. You don't have to do your stinkin' chores! :)
  3. You get to go to sleep. I love sleep

I hope I feel better tomorrow.

2 comments:

AmyLyn said...

Lauren! I'm so sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better soon! That's hilarious that your "old" house is now my "new" house! Come over and reminisce anytime!

Lauren Harris said...

Just so you know, I'm better now!Thank Goodness! I love the feeling of health!