Friday was so crazy! First of all I found my turtle heidi who has been missing for half a year in a bush in our backyard. My Goat became very very very sick friday afternoon and she is still not over it and last but not least I didn't make squad leader. . . or brigs. Yes, I didn't make brigs. All people who were in brigs the previous year who try out again always make it for there second year. I didn't make it. I'm the only one who didn't make it out of all thirteen of the previous brigs. Yes, I did cry. When I found out I wasn't even in brigs I didn't do anything. I was kinda in shock until everyone there ( I mean EVERYONE) came up to me and started crying and hugging me and telling me I am still part of there brig family and I have to be the brigette manager. I couldn't stand it so I started to cry too. Everyone thinks there was a mistake and my mom is going to look into it and see what happened. I'm not going to keep my hopes up about being an 8th grade brig though. Now I'm over it and continue to go on my life but the good news is Rachel, Jessica Healy, and Miranda Nations made it! So I'm happy for them.
thanks for listening.
-lauren:)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
CRAZY FRIDAY
Posted by Lauren Harris at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment