My mom called the school to talk to Mrs. Lap (our future brig sponsor) about me not making brigs. They talked and Mrs. Lap said she would check the scores again to see if they had made a mistake, and what do you know. . . . I made it!!!! They had forgot to add my member points I get for previously being a brig! I think it also helped that about 5 or 6 8th grade brigs complained to them about me not making it. I'd like to thank everyone who got themselves involved into the drama for my sake. I love you guys! I'm SOOOOOOOOO Happy! Just to let you guys know:D.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
I KNEW they made a mistake!! I was about to call your mama today to see how it went. I'm so proud of you Lauren. You are so talented and are an example to me. Way to be patient and positive. LOVE YOU!!! and MISS YOU!! Kiss Emma and Tamra for me!
Love,
Aunt Ashna
Post a Comment